Friday, September 18, 2015

Its Been A While

It seems quite a long time ago since I last took photos obsessively, passionately as I could remember. Suddenly I missed looking at things in detail, finding stories behind every scene, feeling the beautiful early morning sun touching my skin, smelling the romantic air of lovely sunset, enjoying beautiful moments, relieving all stressful things in life.

When taking photos become routine, the passion begins to wear out.  I guess I am busy with another new hobby but photography still the core of my heart.  




So...? Whatever...? Let me see.....


See No Evil, Feel No Pain, Unexplained..

So there were my cameras hibernating inside my drybox, waiting for tons of ideas to be implemented by its owner.  And begins the photography journey by just using iPhone and mobile editing software. This is bad... very bad... hahaha...

And by the way, these are my two talented students.  Thank you Syawal and Jovint.

0 comments:

Followers

the more powerful the photo, the less it makes viewers think about photographic technique, and the more viewers tend to think of the subject matter, with technique forgotten.

Harold Davis (Photo.Net)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP